Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My very first blog

I've always enjoyed sharing my ideas and opinions in person but to stay "in touch" with the world today, you need to blog. Or so I'm told. So, here it is my very first blog.

This is one place I won't have to ask "Do you really want to know" when I have an opinion or something to say. It is entirely possible that absolutely NO ONE will read it. Then, too, it may be read but no one can respond to it. I like that!!! I finally have a place where my ideas and opinions can be aired and I won't have to worry about the consequences.

Or do I?

1 comment:

Joshy said...

Oh we can respond alright that is half the fun of blogging!!! leaving comments on everybody elses blogs! Welcome to the digital age Momma can't wait to see what you put out here in the future!