Tuesday, June 17, 2008

21st Century Technology for Teachers

I'm not so old but I can remember having long discussions about the wisdom of just signing up for an email address. It wasn't that long ago that owning a home computer meant you were very wealthy and/or a total "geek"! Now look at us! Almost every home has a computer and internet service. Now you are expected to have an email address and the question up for discussion is "Do you blog?". I'm glad to say this class, 21st Century Technology for Teachers, is helping me discover the uses of internet technology that I haven't even investigated before. I'm really excited about all the possibilities.

It has also been a great reminder of all the frustrations that come along with using computers. I guess slow internet connections help to even the "playing field".

No comments: